WFU

網站頁籤

Monday, July 5, 2021

scissor monster

20217/5

Today is my first day of Skyrock .
It was really fun I made a scissor monster

How to make a scissor monster:
1 take out the cardboard and use a pin system to make the wholes
2 take two out of the cardboard and put the paint the roof
3 make three of them and use the same steps
4 Connect them together with some more pain
5 The make or draw or if there’s only one way to make it into a monster mouth and stick them on the floor of any size and it’s done.



In the afternoon I’m going to have all in class and I’m not sure what the teacher might teach me but I think it will finish the whole other page.

And my teacher is Roxy and I think that tomorrow we are going to make the other simple machine.

 I also make a Lego brick head squid which has arms that can move.




Today Chinese book reading is 如果我是房子設計師。