WFU

網站頁籤

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Weekend

2011/7/10˜11

In Saturday morning I had my ice-skating class.
There were a lot of hard movements.
I don’t do really well.
So in the end of the class I started practicing with mommy. 
We practiced some of the hard ones


Then I read a book and wait for mommy to cook lunch
Today we ate porridge.

We also have Japanese class

First we start with the 50 Japanese characters (ひらがな)

Then we practiced the words that we learned before. 
Some of them were the ones that we learned yesterday such as のみます change to のんでいます
It’s means drinking.


I also used interstar to build a carriage and used building blocks to build a palace.



 

I also use the rest of the interstar to build two horses and one tiny flat piece to make a seat for the footman to sit on and hold the horses.

Lego people to be the characters inside and it looks like the story of… cinderella.

But we didn’t have a Cinderella building block so are use beauty and the beast the Bella‘s doll to be Cinderella and some other shopkeepers and other things to be the others like Cinderella‘s two stepsisters ,griselda ,grimella .


After we had class we opened a new toy called Brain flakes, that’s box has only 123 pieces.
We have an old one that has much more and easier to build and has some other colors that the new one does not have

Old brain flakes Color: 9
New brain flakes color :5





After we wait for daddy to come home

We ate dinner and started practicing violin .

We watched Dora and boots which we can learn easy math.


============================================


The next morning I woke up

Me and daddy practiced yesterdays movements.

The hard movements were still there the hardest one was the one that needed to jump and turn and do the right move.
Another we just needed to jump in and do the right move.
Another we just have to jump up and and that moment we have to cross our legs and land back down with my legs uncrossed

We record slow-Mo videos too, then I can easily to see my movements are right or wrong.


Then I also wrote my Kumon. Now I am learning to do division. 
It was kind of easy at first but a teeny weenie bit hard at the end.

After that I practiced violin, because I will have on line violin class tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will also have skyrock and I already know what we are going to make Pneumatics clam.
I am looking forward to it.