WFU

網站頁籤

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Ballet class fun

2021/8/28

In the morning I have piano class I learned some new songs my old songs were amazing my new songs were also dazzling.

And the hard one that my teacher said it was super hard was super easy.

Then we went home but we didn’t just walk home instead we rode a bike but the bike was too big for me at least I can touch both pedals but I am a little bit scared about riding a bike with only two wheels so my dad helped. Daddy had to ride the bike home then we went home and then we practiced Japanese.

Then we have Japanese class.

I learned a lot of new words and how to say them.

Then we went to Ballet class on the way we eat some cookies.

I used the ballet bars.

We did lots of actions .

Then we went Home and practice Chinese..

We practice and tested .

After Chinese we write Kumon homework.

We both earned a sticker. Then we eat dinner and during the time we watch paw patrol.All of the episodes were about dinosaurs.

In the first episode they saved some dinosaur eggs that were belong to dinosaur moms mayor humdinger was the eggs natural but in the end he did not get an egg.

He took a triceratops egg a brachiosaurus egg and a Tyrannosaurus rex egg he really wanted a bigger carrier for his Kitty because their carrier was too small.

In the second episode they say it’s a Pteranodon who good at flying but then got hurt and rocks were stuck on his wings so he cannot fly but in the end he did fly he use the special Iron stuff

In the third episode they saved A volcano which was irrupting lava and dinosaurs were under The place where the volcano was and they were eating grass but the paw patrol moved all the dinosaurs away and stop the volcano.

After the third episode it wasn’t a paw patrol episode at all it was a blaze and the monster machines so we thought there was no more paw patrol but after one episode

of blaze it was Paw patrol again they saved a dinosaur who is causing a mess in adventure bay because I it wanted a friend it asked a chicken statue but it will not attack it also asked a cow to ostriches and a little kitty Kally but none were friends so in the end Rocky made a pretend dinosaur head and tail and Rex was inside roaring and dinosaur ran over to the new dinosaur.

In the sixth episode they saved a Tyrannosaurus rex who is causing a mess because he has a stick stuck in its teeth and he was trying to get by Chomping on trees and rocks but it did not work so in the end Marshall used his water Connons to sprayAnd The stick came out.

In the last episode they saved a runaway triceratops.

It was running away with the turbot Captain turbotAnd his cousin François.

After watching we practice violin.

I did great.

After I eat some super cool bread.