WFU

網站頁籤

Sunday, August 29, 2021

go for haircut

2021/8/29

In the morning I go for a haircut.
I did not really like going for a haircut bad with my dolly cats I just keep on trying to touch it.

Then we went to grandmas house where there is a cat called Emmy. I want to bring the cat Doll because I want to try it on Emmy and Emmy keeps on touching it.

Then we went to Miss chou’s class. I made some fairy dust it was supposed to be black magic fairy dust but I turned it into rainbow magic fairy dust. It had all sorts of glitter in it.

We are so make mommy’s birthday present. It is a cupcake with mommy on but A pretend one.

Mommy doesn’t know about her presents that’s good news.

Then we went home first thing we practiced violin.

I practiced for a very long time.

Then we ate dinner and during the time we watched paw patrol all of them where about Dinos first one they saved a A A hurt T-Rex.

Who had a stick stuck in his teeth.

The next one they saved a triceratops.

And the next one they saved a diner who is looking for a friend so they made a pretend friend for it.

After that one they said A pteranodon who is stuck.

The The one before the last one was the biggest they saved all the dinosaurs from a volcano eruption.

In the last one they saved an egg snatcher and eggs from three Dinos .

After we finish our dinner we started to make cookies but not just any cookies Paw patrol cookies.

And the cookies were hard work but they tasted the delicious.



And during the time we watched Paralympics.

it was amazing I saw a person with no hands and a short leg with a long leg but he got the first place.